2019, 08/06 01:42 (1588day) Posted
| 2021, 02/19 08:37 (1024day) Updated
With the screen capture function on iOS, it is now possible to distribute game and app screens on a single smartphone.
There are many differences from the Android version due to the hellish limitations of the OS, so please read this explanation before using.
The screen distribution function distributes the smartphone screen.
There is a risk that viewers will be able to see email content, one-time keys, SMS, phone numbers, etc.
In the worst case scenario, your account may be hijacked, especially if the contents of your SMS or emails are viewed via push notifications.
Please be very careful when setting up push notifications.
See below for risks and mitigation methods.
・Advance preparation (first time only)
The screen capture function uses the iOS "screen recording" function, so
You need to set it up so that it can be called from the control center.
1. Open "Control Center" from the iOS Settings app.
2. If "Access while using an app" is turned off, turn it on.
3. Open Customize Controls.
4. Click the + button for "Screen Recording" in the "Add Control" list.
・ Acquisition of broadcast slots and push connection
1. Turn on "Screen shooting mode" and get a broadcast slot.
Screen Orientation: This screen orientation setting determines the video size of your stream. Please specify here whether you want to stream in portrait or landscape orientation.
Bitrate: We recommend a video speed of 1000Kbps to 2000Kbps.
2. Please allow push notifications and microphone/camera permissions.
3. When the push connection standby screen appears, open the control center.
You can open the Control Center by swiping down from the top right on iPhone X or later, or from the bottom of the screen on older devices.
4. Press firmly (on 3D Touch compatible models) or press and hold the screen recording icon in the Control Center.
5. Select "kukuluLIVE Encoder 2" and press "Start Broadcast". Turn on your mic.
This will start the push connection.
- Due to iOS limitations, comments will be displayed as push notifications.
- Please note that your comments will not be displayed if you are in Do Not Disturb mode or if the app's push notifications are blocked.
- You can change the display and sound of push notifications by opening "Push Notifications" from the settings button at the bottom right during distribution.
- Reading works only when the app is on top.
- SplitView (split screen or floating) can be used on iPad.
・How to end the broadcast
Open the Control Center as you would for a push connection and press "Stop Broadcasting".
You can also switch the microphone mute from here.
Please note that it will not be disconnected in conjunction with the broadcast slot. Be sure to manually press "Stop Broadcast" when the broadcast ends.
Please also press "Stop Broadcast" when switching from screen distribution to camera distribution. Duplicate connections cause problems.
-Push connection disconnects immediately/crash <br>Please check whether the specifications are sufficient.
(Recommended iPad Pro 3 or later, iPad 8 or later, iPad Air 3 or later, iPad mini 5 or later, iPhone 8 or later)
If there are no problems with the specs, please try restarting your device or changing the bit rate.
Also, please try to cancel the "Add app sound to distribution" function as it is heavy.
-No sound from games or apps <br>If you open the "Speech/Image/Sound Quality" settings from the settings button in the bottom right during a broadcast and turn on "Add app sounds to the stream",
You can also put the sound that is ringing on the terminal in the distribution.
-No sound from microphone
You can mute from both the iOS screen recording and the microphone icon on the app,
If both are set differently, mute takes precedence .
If you want to unmute, please unmute both.
-The distribution screen is small <br>It is possible that the orientation of the screen and the orientation of the video do not match.
Disconnect once and check the setting of "Landscape screen mode".
Automatically Translated. (Show original)