We have released version 2.5.0 of the distribution app "kukuluLIVE Encoder 2 (iOS version)".
Added "External RTMP delivery mode".
In this mode, you can stream using action cameras such as GoPro or Insta360 or other encoder apps.
1. First, set the distribution mode to "External RTMP" on kukuluLIVE Encoder 2 and obtain a broadcast slot.
2. If you have never used external RTMP or screen delivery mode, a dialog regarding push notifications will appear, so please allow it.
3. The RTMP connection destination URL will be displayed, so copy it.
4. Open the "RTMP connection" menu from the GoPro or Insta360 app, paste the URL you copied, and start the push connection.
For details, please refer to the manual of the device or encoder application.
5. When you return to kukuluLIVE Encoder 2 after push connection, you can use it as a comment reader or reading app.
6. If you switch to another app and use it, you will be notified of comments by push notification.
If you use it without switching, you can use it even if you set the push notification to non-notification.
Previously, in order to stream from an action camera or other encoder app, it was necessary to first obtain a broadcast slot from a PC.
By using this "external RTMP distribution mode", you can distribute with a smartphone alone.
kukuluLIVE Encoder 2 (iOS version)
Automatically Translated. (Show original)